Title - Description
type. length (in words). Characters.
Here are some place descriptions and character introductions.
- Life, Post-Apocalypse - [REDACTED].
poetry. 103w. [REDACTED].
- Morning Snapshot: Corin - Corin has a nice drive back into town.
prose. 107w. Corin.
- Morning Snapshot: Swweets - Swweets relaxes before the day begins.
prose. 110w. Swweets.
- Welcome to the Gift Shop - A very brief introduction to Selfen and their "cult".
prose. 362w. Selfen.
- New Gloves - Selfen shows off her new gloves.
drawing. N/A. Selfen.
- Another New Arrival - Zatea arrives at the Park and meets up with an old friend.
prose. 572w. Anevon, Swweets, Zatea.
- The Morning Routine - Galiel prepares for the day.
prose. 100w. Galiel.
Jump Right In
These scenes assume some knowledge of the characters
- The Specialist - Andris helps Anevon gather more information on Tempest.
prose. 329w. Andris, Anevon.
- The Captain - Swweets is disappointed to find out that his younger sibling was arrested by his guards again.
prose. 825w. Selfen, Swweets.
- A Healthy Love of Violence - A brief introduction to the past of Corin Mar.
prose. 387w. Blue, Corin.
- So, you come here often? - Zatea is captured by the Captain's crew and ends up in a cell with an annoying masked stranger.
prose. 2594w. Selfen, Swweets, Zatea.
- Long Live the Cult - Carmine and Selfen reenact a famous scene from the Lion King.
comic. N/A. Carmine, Selfen.
- How We See Each Other - Carmine reflects on his relationship with Selfen.
prose. 1025w. Carmine, Selfen.
- Unmasking - Someone gets to see Selfen's face. Not you, though.
comic. N/A. Selfen, Zatea.
- With Respect to Respect (and Robots) - Andris tries to convince his friend Mark that she should be compensated for working a security job at the Park.
prose. 896w. Andris, Mark.
- Fish Tank - Swweets recalls a fond memory.
prose. 100w. Swweets.
- Memory of a Storm - Selfen recalls a thunderstorm on the Beach.
poetry. 100w. Mar Parents, Selfen.
- A Right Way to Be - A short exploration of Carmine's relationship to prayer and ritual, yesterday and today.
prose. 616w. Carmine.
- All Hands on Deck - A little peek into the lives of Swweets's crew.
prose. 300w. Swweets's Crew.
- Confrontation - Corin has to discuss something serious with Swweets.
comic. N/A. Anevon, Corin, Mark, Sel, Swweets.
This stuff is canon, but it doesn't quite fit in with the other stuff yet. You can still read it and wonder, though.
- Metallic Exoskeleton - Zatea becomes a robot after [CONTEXT REDACTED].
prose. 100w. Zatea.
This stuff sits in between canon and non-canon.